domenica 28 giugno 2015

About me

Hello! I'm Serena, I come from Naples (Italy), but I live in Holland with my boyfriend and my crazy calico cat Yuumy (my cuteness assistant). 

I have two degrees in cultural heritage and documentalist, but due to health issues I decided to do something that I love at home. My studies reflect my passion for art and books. It is a few years that I make various kinds of creations. 
I am a cat lady, I saved and grew up many orphan kittens, so cats inspired me very much, they are wonderful and magic creatures! Many creations are thinked for catlover! My name "Sere la gatta" means "Serena the cat", like my grandfather always called me.
Alice in Wonderland is my favorite childhood book and it inspires me some artworks! I love tea, pizza, anime, Netflix, reading, nature, sushi, unicorns and of course, especially cats. Sailor Moon obsessed! Many creations are handmade with recycled materials and the shrink plastic with my original designs! Fantasy inspired! Al is in very limited edition.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento